About Babina Noko:
Noko (Porcupine) is a Totem of the Bapedi tribe spread across South Africa. A porcupine quill symbolizes the rich heritage of the Bapedi nation. This range consists of a Porcupine inspired print and is made out of a Neoprene fabric which is typically popular for its washable and dust resistant technology. This product is designed by Ledikana to honor and celebrate this great nation.
- works well as a toiletry bag and can perfectly fits into an overnight bag
- bag has a zip and Ledikana branded zip puller
- washable and dust resistant
- sizes: height 13cm, width 22cm
- color: light blue and white, black and light yellow, black and white, green